Country Heritage Park
Art Show & Sale
Sunday, August 9, 2020
at Country Heritage Park
8560 Tremaine Rd
CALL FOR ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in Art-in-the-Park!
This unique art show & sale supports both emerging and mid-career artists with the opportunity to exhibit and sell their work at a minimal entry fee, with no commission taken, and in a spectacular setting on the splendour of the 80 acre grounds or inside our heritage buildings at Country Heritage Park in Milton. Truly a one-of-a-kind venue.
Art-in-the-Park is a one-day outdoor/indoor juried, art show and sale featuring high caliber, original, art work by local and regional artists in the Park’s unique facilities and settings. Check out past year’s participants!
Artists will display and sell their work under the shadow of the Niagara Escarpment in Country Heritage Park’s Milton area location. The Park sits at the crossroads of the urban and rural communities of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). One of the fastest growing, most concentrated, and ethnically diverse populations in North America with over 8-million residents (60% of the Ontario population) within a 90-minute drive to the Park.
Presented by the CHP, our benefits will come from shared patronage. Art-in-the-Park will advertise in local and GTA and regional media, extensive rack-card distribution, collaborative marketing, social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and web-site links etc.
For more information, email Country Heritage Park
- Show will occur rain or shine in the park
- Selected Artists are committed to full participation on August 9th, 2020 from 10 am– 5 p.m.
- Artists’ locations will be determined by the Art-in-the-Park Special Events Projects/Volunteers
- Artists may only display or sell original works, and those that are consistent with the jpegs submitted for selection
- It is acknowledged and understood that all displays are exhibited at the owner’s risk
- The onus is on the artists to eliminate and/or remove potential risk factors including potential hazards such as slips, falls and other trip-ups associated with their display
- Artists must unload and set up on Sunday, August 9th between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- You will be able to pull up directly to your allotted booth space/building to unload. There is lots of parking available on-site at no charge. We ask that all set-up be completed by 9:30 a.m. and vehicles moved offsite and into parking lot (lots of space)
- Artists are not to leave, dismantle, or close their site prior to 5:00 p.m. (excepting necessary biobreaks)
- There are public washroom facilities available on site
- Food vendors will be available
- Admission fee into the show is FREE, donations are welcomed
- Artists are responsible for providing staffing and managing their own sales
- Artists will not be asked for a commission
- Art-in-the-Park at Country Heritage Park reserves the right to require the removal of any piece of art that offends any law or regulation or otherwise in its absolute discretion