Since the time it was built in 1838 in Trafalgar Township, the Hall has had many identities and has served a variety of purposes, even after being moved in 1976 to the Ontario Agriculture Museum (now Country Heritage Park) in Milton. The book details the history of the Hall, as well as the museum site, and explains how the Women’s Institute originally became involved and how it continues to support it to this day. Special events that have occurred over the years, the reminiscences of volunteers, and many photos are also included.
The Wellington-Halton District Women’s Institute researched and published this book as our Canada 150 Project.
The cost of the wire-bound paperback book is $12 (tax included) plus postage. Copies may be purchased from Annemarie McDonald: 905-873-2519 or email@example.com.