- Maintain and display an outstanding collection of farm and rural artifacts, historical buildings and exhibits.
- Manage and operate our 80-acre property and 30+ buildings on a financially viable and sustainable basis.
- Provide and effectively market an imaginative blend of ever-improving education programs, events, interactive exhibits, living history performances and recreational activities through which people will be able to explore the evolution of agriculture and rural life in Ontario from 1830 to the present.
- Foster a dynamic volunteer program that supports and complements full and part-time staff roles.
- Grow an active membership and increase opportunities for member involvement.
- Forge creative partnerships and compatible business and sponsorship opportunities that will enhance the attraction and strengthen the financial viability of the Park.
- Offer rental facilities that meet the highest possible standards of cleanliness, safety, comfort and client suitability; treat our rental clients with courtesy and respect.
- Strive for excellence and provide an experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Become a world-class agricultural and rural heritage centre.